Monday 17 March 2014

Changed my Mind

Over the last week, I have pondered the question as to whether I should join glutenfreesociety.org

As someone with a keen interest in celiac disease and gluten sensitivity, I always like to hear what others have to say. However, with more reputable organisations emerging with far more interesting information available for purchase I have neither the time nor money to spend on this peculiar organization.

I also appreciate the Gluten Dude's input on the matter.

This will be the last post in "My Journey with Gluten Free Society" about Dr. Osborne's Gluten Free Society. Feel free to subscribe. ;)

To me it seems too much like a 21st century version of this:



On a final note, I think I'll use the money I was going to use on this useless organization to purchase access to the ICDS 2013 videos from the University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center. At least the money will go toward a noble cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment